Начало   Правила Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Центр рейнджеров "Млечный путь"

28.03.2024 22:56:04
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости:
19.06.2023 12:12:17 - Форум ЕГ снова работает.
03.04.2020 10:16:49 - Ведётся подготовка к чемпионату "Механик"
31.05.2019 12:21:10 - ВНИМАНИЕ! ТЕМ КТО ХОЧЕТ ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ НА ФОРУМЕ!
30.07.2018 01:30:46 - Флешмоб
24.04.2018 12:06:56 - Адрес Форума.

FAQ по тегам форума
FAQ по гильдиям

Творчество Гильдии Команды ТР СНК Кланы Соревнования Рейтинги Альбомы Чат  
Страниц: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Печать  
Тема: hi i am new and i need help
Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Именная монета" за высокую активность, помощь игрокам, преданность игре и форумному сообществу Космических Рейнджеров
"Гармониратум" за знаменитость "Пацифист""Титановая решётка" за знаменитость "Пахан""Орден быка" за почётное третье место в чемпионате "Миротворец"
"Аурумцева сфера" за знаменитость "Спецагент""Обсидиановый бор" за знаменитость "Вечный пациент"Маршальская звезда - отличительный знак, который выдается за ветеранство в игре КР2 и КР HD: за трудолюбие, упорство и целеустремленность, проявленные для достижения данного статуса. Пилотов, имеющих столь почетный знак, считанные единицы в галактике, но именно на них равняются, именно с них берут пример и именно ими гордятся, ведь каждый из них - легенда! Выдано восьмому рейнджеру, который сумел путем неимоверных усилий достичь данного уровня, образцового для многих игроков. Так держать! Поздравляем!
"Штандарт верховного лякуши" за знаменитость "Чёрный череп""Платиновая брошь" за знаменитость "звёздный олигарх"
Offline Klisan-57-

« Ответ #60 : 21.06.2012 21:40:35 »
Quote from: Klisan-57- on Today at 13:55:51      About clocking device... I dont understand what did you mean   i am very stupid i mean cloak (i write clock :|) disguising yourself like a dominator
cloak? yes its good for use, but I dont remember if I used it. If you have pirate base then you should buy it anyway. Therefore you can wear keller's cloak and steal remains of fighting  :evil:
If not then use afterburner.

i thought module only affect the maximum damage or they affect the minimum too?

For maximum only

1 more thing about buying bases why i cant buy base when i have only 1 base in my home system   in this example i had only ranger center in kraha and business center in another system but i couldnt buy any of the bases (i had only 2 systems in that time)

Dont know, maybe you cant buy base if you have 2 bases in 2 systems.

well i made a huge mistake there i tried to save ranger center and i lost scientific one
Ranger center is almost useless, I think scientific base is best base. Good equipment, nice service, double selling price for dominator's remains.
Offline omega

« Ответ #61 : 21.06.2012 23:57:07 »
yes u are definitly right it was a big mistake science base is a lot better

i find two awesome tactic or maybe i should say two best way to make yourself crazy

1- in the start till year 1.5 i sell every cheap equipment and luxury trade item that i find to one of the bases in my home (i chosed science base beacuse i will try to protect it more often) beacuse their price dont change in first 1.5 years :D and they wont use trade items like planets do

2- i actually can force the game to generate missiles:D/ wow its 2 november of 3301 (with 150% equipment difficulty) and with a lot of loading and saving (and doing different things) i managed to find a rank d missile launcher if i continue this trick for the next month i can find another missile too :P
Бляха "Космический патруль" за помощь в борьбе с нарушениями на форуме."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!"Орден быка" за почетное третье место в чемпионате "Мультирезонанс"
"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Орден Галактического Совета" за тестирование, реализацию новшеств и прочую помощь в разработке аддона "КР HD: Революция".
Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #62 : 22.06.2012 00:42:07 »
1- in the start till year 1.5 i sell every cheap equipment and luxury trade item that i find to one of the bases in my home (i chosed science base beacuse i will try to protect it more often) beacuse their price dont change in first 1.5 years :D and they wont use trade items like planets do

Because of training mission.

2- i actually can force the game to generate missiles:D/ wow its 2 november of 3301 (with 150% equipment difficulty) and with a lot of loading and saving (and doing different things) i managed to find a rank d missile launcher if i continue this trick for the next month i can find another missile too :P

I'm going to try to describe how planets increase their level. Each equipment part (droid, generator, engine, lezka, missle launcher etc) has it's own level of development. One day the game picks one of these parameters, for example engine, and in 80-90 (don't know the exact number -- some say it's 84, others say it's 90) days the planet gets the increase of this parameter. But no equipment of higher levels will appear in the shop and planet's technical level won't rise before power generator gets this level. Technically power generator's level = planet's level.

It's possible to force the planet to improve generator's and rocket missle's levels by finding the date (80-90 days before the increase) when the game decides which parameter shall rise. It's possible by doing different actions as flying with or without forsage this day, shooting ships\asteroids\cisterns, landing, staying at the same place etc. But it damn takes too much time and too many reloads.
Offline omega

« Ответ #63 : 22.06.2012 01:09:58 »
wow its very interesting lol its embracing for me to become so exited in such age but i cant stop myself  :shy:

so if i want any equipment (lets say equipment x) i need to increase the power generator to that lvl then i must try to increase equipment x lvl .this means if i want power generator rank 8 i can get it in minimum of 720 days? well if planet pick next equipment immediately after upgrading the last equipment

probably frequency of picking a equipment by planet (to increase its lvl) is based on size and planet economy and random factors
Бляха "Космический патруль" за помощь в борьбе с нарушениями на форуме."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!"Орден быка" за почетное третье место в чемпионате "Мультирезонанс"
"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Орден Галактического Совета" за тестирование, реализацию новшеств и прочую помощь в разработке аддона "КР HD: Революция".
Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #64 : 22.06.2012 12:33:11 »
No, chances for many grows in a row greatly decrease after each new level. Though starting with rockets is possible on each difficulty.
Offline omega

« Ответ #65 : 24.06.2012 22:25:01 »
status report :P
well this run was awesome i learn alot from it. for 1.5 years nothing happened i had 3 systems in my sector, but for some unknown reason, 1 system with 2 planet (peleng and gallian) survived (system name is arce). near the end of 3301 terron attacked me and i alone face the full wave (with 2 missile :D ) exactly no help coming from other ships, i forced to kill some of non military ships too beacause in their futile retreat they bring the terron troops to my beloved science station :p,  how stupid i was for not using MM on my beginning missile (saving it for a better missile), its probably why i couldnt fight back dominators at all

year after year pased and still that damned arce system survived so i couldnt attack other systems that much (question why that system survived, nearly any system would fall if i wasnt there :S)

- wow multi resonator are awesome, why i didnt use it before is beacause of my stupidity i can even say they are the most powerfull weapons after vertix and imho-9000 i started my massacre way sooner with them i also get all of my multies from pirates :D , i wonder why should i use vertixes untill i find rank G-H.

- i also doing some maneuvering training, i managed to kill a full pack of dominators with 4 multi, no shield and a droid with 20 repair :) , it was very interesting and also rewarding

ok some question again :P:
1- why that arce system with only 2 planet survived it was in middle of dominators, and i couldnt see it without cheat: showmap

2- how i am not the top fighter u know in ranger rating there is top fighter, trader, pirate but also i killed a lot i am not the best fighter (well it dont change anything but i was curious )

3- sometimes i see some  equipment for sell in bases or even planets that disapear very soon, they are light and way over the tech lvl (for example i buy my 20 weight temporal engine from hahaldock in year 3316 but untill now i didnt see 1 of this engines anywhere else or in hull of any ship) what cause such a thing, how can i use this feature?

4- equipment drop: sometimes it seems that the game just dont want to give anything except somethings specific, i tried to get an equipment from a pirate (multi :P) i killed him in 15 different days and loot always was fuel tank or engine but if i let it go, do different things and come back to same pirate (with nearly the same wealth) do the same thing, it drop many different things why?

5- bulldozer u said in this post (( link )) that i can find some unexpected opportunities what did u mean by that?

6- why there is not a blue eye gallian or fat faeyan oh it was joke not a good one but i tried :P

reason for editing: text correction, some senteces made absolutely no meaning, LOL
Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Именная монета" за высокую активность, помощь игрокам, преданность игре и форумному сообществу Космических Рейнджеров
"Гармониратум" за знаменитость "Пацифист""Титановая решётка" за знаменитость "Пахан""Орден быка" за почётное третье место в чемпионате "Миротворец"
"Аурумцева сфера" за знаменитость "Спецагент""Обсидиановый бор" за знаменитость "Вечный пациент"Маршальская звезда - отличительный знак, который выдается за ветеранство в игре КР2 и КР HD: за трудолюбие, упорство и целеустремленность, проявленные для достижения данного статуса. Пилотов, имеющих столь почетный знак, считанные единицы в галактике, но именно на них равняются, именно с них берут пример и именно ими гордятся, ведь каждый из них - легенда! Выдано восьмому рейнджеру, который сумел путем неимоверных усилий достичь данного уровня, образцового для многих игроков. Так держать! Поздравляем!
"Штандарт верховного лякуши" за знаменитость "Чёрный череп""Платиновая брошь" за знаменитость "звёздный олигарх"
Offline Klisan-57-

« Ответ #66 : 24.06.2012 23:03:35 »
1- why that arce system with only 2 planet survived it was in middle of dominators, and i couldnt see it without cheat: showmap
Sometimes dominators dont attack isolated systems

2- how i am not the top fighter u know in ranger rating there is top fighter, trader, pirate but also i killed a lot i am not the best fighter (well it dont change anything but i was curious )

You cant be best fighter everytime. If you are top pirate/ trader/ fighter then you cant win same top status next time.

(for example i buy my 20 weight temporal engine from hahaldock in year 3316 but untill now i didnt see 1 of this engines anywhere else or in hull of any ship)

Maybe tech level fell down? Dont know, but it happens sometimes

6- why there is not a blue eye gallian or fat faeyan oh it was joke not a good one but i tried :P

Heh, I dont see black humans in game also =)

Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #67 : 26.06.2012 00:05:32 »
1 two pirates or rangers can constantly take off from planets and land the next turn until Keller spawns and kills Terronoids. Happened in my games too.

2 It gives a bit of exp, though don't remember how the the best warrior is calculated.

3 YES bases can sell much higher equipment (military base with F rocket launchers from the start, not bad, eh?)

4 Unluck. Loot changes when you slow down the target(with a weapon oe artifact) and depending on the weapon killing the target. Gonna be pain in the ass but getting the drop you want is possible in several turns. And tech level has no influence on coalition ships, only on dominators! Loot or buy some leaks, lazers etc and try out.

5 I wanted to say I recommend to reload often as new loot in the space or defense quests or highly damaged pirate can appear. The game depends on luck. :-)

6 Lore-wise if I'm not mistaken feis can not be fat.

I'm glad you are getting better. :-)
Offline omega

« Ответ #68 : 30.06.2012 07:19:27 »
i am glad to meet such kind guys too if it wasnt for your helps i would never did anything
thanks

when i was searching in old resources there was a russion post that said u can accelerate the tech grow of planets by killing out of dates ships and the same time monitoring the distribution of food and medicine, is this theory correct?
Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #69 : 30.06.2012 14:47:04 »
Absolutly no. Though this theory was recognized by a large amount of players.
Offline omega

« Ответ #70 : 01.07.2012 02:31:32 »
as i thought also i think doing such a thing may improve galactic wealth a little so drop chance may improve
Offline Klisan-57-

« Ответ #71 : 01.07.2012 12:14:26 »
Its almost random process  :eat:
Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #72 : 04.07.2012 22:18:27 »
as i thought also i think doing such a thing may improve galactic wealth a little so drop chance may improve

True but practically the difference between chances before and after is not noticeable until lategame or with using cheats.
Offline bulDOSer

« Ответ #73 : 05.11.2012 13:03:09 »
Each equipment part (droid, generator, engine, lezka, missle launcher etc) has it's own level of development. One day the game picks one of these parameters, for example engine, and in 80-90 (don't know the exact number -- some say it's 84, others say it's 90) days the planet gets the increase of this parameter.

Okay I'm late I think but those numbers are known now. The speed planet is developing depends on the nation (gallians being the best as you know), specialization (industrial planets being best) and the size of the planet (big planets being best). Big planet without specialization is better than smaller industrious planets.
Offline reminder

« Ответ #74 : 10.11.2013 00:34:10 »
Each equipment part (droid, generator, engine, lezka, missle launcher etc) has it's own level of development. One day the game picks one of these parameters, for example engine, and in 80-90 (don't know the exact number -- some say it's 84, others say it's 90) days the planet gets the increase of this parameter.

Okay I'm late I think but those numbers are known now. The speed planet is developing depends on the nation (gallians being the best as you know), specialization (industrial planets being best) and the size of the planet (big planets being best). Big planet without specialization is better than smaller industrious planets.
[/quote]

Could you link me to that info?

Also, although I read all you said, I can't determine that particular day. I have a savegame in which I received another rocket launcher by 3302, but I had to go back about a year and now I can't receive it.

->Savegame at September 1, 3301
*skipping turns*
At November 4, 3301 - a grade C laser is added. (third one in store)
At December 6, 3301 - a grade C Lezka is added. (first in that planet)
At February 27, 3302 - a singular engine is added. (first in that planet)

So, which date do I need?

(I hope someone will answer that.. pretty please?)
Страниц: 1 ... 3 4 [5]