Начало   Правила Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Центр рейнджеров "Млечный путь"

29.03.2024 11:22:13
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости:
19.06.2023 12:12:17 - Форум ЕГ снова работает.
03.04.2020 10:16:49 - Ведётся подготовка к чемпионату "Механик"
31.05.2019 12:21:10 - ВНИМАНИЕ! ТЕМ КТО ХОЧЕТ ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ НА ФОРУМЕ!
30.07.2018 01:30:46 - Флешмоб
24.04.2018 12:06:56 - Адрес Форума.

FAQ по тегам форума
FAQ по гильдиям

Творчество Гильдии Команды ТР СНК Кланы Соревнования Рейтинги Альбомы Чат  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Тема: A complaint....
Offline Iskandar

« : 17.04.2009 09:20:23 »
This is going to be a little long a rambling, sorry.

It has taken me a bit to realize a problem with game balance.
My problem is with the Dominators strength.

What I want is a galaxy about 50% to 60% occupied, or thereabouts.  Enough to make quests and resource trading profitable in the early game.  Have the Doms slowly and relentlessly grind in until about year 4 or 5 or so until the glaxy is mostly occupied, and then have the good guys start to push back right about the time I start to have the ability to help them do so.

Instead, on Normal the good guys really don't need my help.  They start whipping the Dominators early and by the time I'm ready to start Dom hunting, 3/4 or more of the map is now cleared.  I'm never a crucial member of the military effort.  I might hurry things along, but by the time I can start putting a real effort into fighting the Doms are already on the run.

Ok, so I bump it up to 150% (actually, all that is really needed is to move the Dom difficulty up a notch).  Now things are too far the other direction.  Most of the map is occupied.  Quests?  Forget it.  You can't even reveal much of the map because all the surrounding systems are occupied.  Two years in or less, in most cases, the good guys are losing badly, leaving you unable to really build yourself into a fighting machine and leaving you virtually no allies to help you liberate systems.

So, either I'm not really needed on 100% difficulty or, by the time i could conceivably start helping, it is too late on 150%.

It is annoying and frustrating because I now find normal difficulty Dominators boring.  However, turning things up just a bit makes the game nearly impossible. 

But maybe it is just me.

"Урановый млеко" за победу в художественном конкурсе "Альтернатива"!"Урановый Млеко" за победу в конкурсе "Топтун и Топотун"."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!
Offline Alr

« Ответ #1 : 17.04.2009 23:07:37 »
Iskandar
One of the way - start generation with planet on 4 technical level. This gives a starting rocketguns for sale (on planet or bases in sistem).
Offline Iskandar

« Ответ #2 : 20.04.2009 06:33:12 »
Hm, I should have figured that out on my own.  Crap starting equipment plus hard dominators...

Well, that kind of sucks.  I kinda liked crap starting equipment.  Meant that I was able to stay on top of the equipment curve.  Nothing more annoying than to save up for that shiny new engine and just when you have enough, everyone's tech level is now 1 or 2 higher.
"Урановый млеко" за победу в художественном конкурсе "Альтернатива"!"Урановый Млеко" за победу в конкурсе "Топтун и Топотун"."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!
Offline Alr

« Ответ #3 : 20.04.2009 17:52:20 »
150% dominators is not hard :) , 200% - really hard.
Also your need - experience game.

By March 3300 you must be 30000-35000cr (at the start trade), ship v=350-450 with forsazh.
1 year (maybe 2 or 3) you need trade (luxury) and protect from attacks Kellers of black hole. Spare parts sell on Science base.

Wait still rocketguns for sale (it will be when planet go for 4 level) and go to battle.
Start with 4 level (on planet :wise: ) just makes easier game, and only.
Dominators (red & green) dont attack your last 5-7 sistem (on 150% dominators), just Keller of black hole.
You need before BH at the time. You fly in BH, Keller out of hole. In hole you will wait normal ship. Kill it all, get Art (1/2/3/4/5 ship (who died last) - give different art).
After out, Keller fly on hole.
p.s. Sorry for inglish :)
p.p.s Look this save. You can see (to "find") rocketgun on start (write ракет).
Значок Аарона Кинга за большой вклад в развитие форума, в частности за организацию и проведение конкурсов и чемпионатов!Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!"Радужная сеелика" за высокую творческую активность.
"Красный пантеон" за плодотворную работу в составе Комиссии по Творческим Конкурсам!Переходящая "Некриловая шпилька" за третье место в "Кубке Цитаделей""Ивикус" — за заслуги перед форумом!
"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Орден Галактического Совета" за тестирование, реализацию новшеств и прочую помощь в разработке аддона "КР HD: Революция".
Offline RangerDimidr0

« Ответ #4 : 20.04.2009 18:47:46 »
150% dominators is not hard  , 200% - really hard.
I confirm this.
I haven't enough game experience and mastership, but on the difficulty (150% - doms, damage of ship equipment - 50%, all other - on 200%) I have end the game with result 13230 points on 15 march 3333 (15 march is my birthday :)). I think, it's not a little for me. :)
Sorry for my bad English ;) 
Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!"Ашианская лента" за третье место в конкурсе "Лучший картостроитель 2"Почетный Орден "Звезда Свободы" II-й степени за создание квестов "Вулканический остров" и "Туристы" для "КР2: Перезагрузка"
Почётный орден "Звезда свободы" III-й степени за создание квеста для аддона "Революция"
Offline Карнедж

« Ответ #5 : 25.04.2009 12:02:55 »
Guys from Russia, don't forget that people from Europe and USA much less hardcore than you are.
Actually, they are casuals.
"Тройной ореон" за почётное второе место в стихотворном конкурсе "Романтика космоса - 2""Орден Дзухаллага" за лучший дебют на чемпионате "Квестомания""Орден Быка" за почётное третье место в чемпионате "Расхититель Гробниц"
"Орден Быка" за третье место в чемпионате по КР2 "Вторжение"."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!Почётный "Калкитовый наконечник" за блестящую победу в чемпионате "Красная машина".
Почетный "Орден Единения" за блестящую организацию и проведение творческих конкурсов и викторин."Орден быка" за третье место в чемпионате "Зов судьбы"."Красный пантеон" за долгую и плодотворную работу в составе различных комиссий этого форума!
"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2011 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)"Медаль Элитной Охраны" — за выдающиеся заслуги перед форумом!"Зелёная миля" — награда почётному судье творческих конкурсов!
"Карта мира" — переходящая награда за первое место в рейтинге знатоков."Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2013 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)
"Символ Творца" — переходящая награда за первое место в творческом рейтинге
Offline Yuuki

Pokryschkin ist in der Luft!

« Ответ #6 : 05.05.2009 04:43:47 »
Iskandar, there are lots of special ways to make things better in the initial part of the game with 150% or 200% doms. One of them is to get some antidom prog-s (for dropping) and camouflage. Then you should find those doms wearing expensive stuff and using your dropping progs strip them violently :evil:  in the day when they drop 3 pieces of their equipment. Then accelerate your engine and try to run away from that system with the looted stuff! Then you may either sell it or install into your own hull.
"Хрустальная чакра" за разработку, организацию и проведение замечательного конкурса на лучший комплект погон для форума EG, конкурса на лучший орнамент и конкурса "Игра в диалог""Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!
Offline aka_sova

Let the darkness embrace you!

« Ответ #7 : 23.06.2009 01:53:07 »
150% dominators is not hard  , 200% - really hard.
I confirm this.
I haven't enough game experience and mastership, but on the difficulty (150% - doms, damage of ship equipment - 50%, all other - on 200%) I have end the game with result 13230 points on 15 march 3333 (15 march is my birthday :) ). I think, it's not a little for me. :)
LOL man you waste a lot of time just to get 13230 points? Look at my last results and date of victory, kekeke. 17600 for ending game in 16-17, don't remember. I made this one in 3 days. That's all about skillz and tactics ftw  ;)

Iskandar, you can configure each setting by yourself, you don't need to choose strictly 100% or 150%...
Страниц: [1]