Начало   Правила Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Центр рейнджеров "Млечный путь"

28.03.2024 12:05:10
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости:
19.06.2023 12:12:17 - Форум ЕГ снова работает.
03.04.2020 10:16:49 - Ведётся подготовка к чемпионату "Механик"
31.05.2019 12:21:10 - ВНИМАНИЕ! ТЕМ КТО ХОЧЕТ ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ НА ФОРУМЕ!
30.07.2018 01:30:46 - Флешмоб
24.04.2018 12:06:56 - Адрес Форума.

FAQ по тегам форума
FAQ по гильдиям

Творчество Гильдии Команды ТР СНК Кланы Соревнования Рейтинги Альбомы Чат  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Тема: Enemy level scaling
Offline dplynx

« : 14.12.2008 10:00:03 »
I want to get the expansion for Space Rangers 2. But, one annoying thing from SR2 is the way the enemies scale with you--the more money you put on your ship, the more powerful all enemies become. This means there is no sense of progress, and the game actually works against you if you purchase high quality goods. (In other words, buy Maloq goods all the time to keep enemies lower level than you.)

This kills the fun for me and I was wondering, is it the same in the expansion? If so, is there any way (like a mod) to fix it?
Почётный значок "Грязный камикадзе" за третье место в Викторине по КР2!Бляха "Космический патруль" за помощь в продвижении "КР" за границей, активную поддержку иностранных рейнджеров, большой вклад в развитие англоязычного форума компании "Elemental Games"Орден Галактического Совета - за участие в тестировании для патча КР!
Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!За выполнение работы по тестированию элементов "КР2: Перезагрузка"
Offline Morcar

« Ответ #1 : 14.12.2008 14:29:55 »
I'm not that good at expansion as at original SR2, but i think, the main game's mechanick has been left unchanged. I just think you need to try it yourself ;)
"Тройной ореон" за почётное второе место в стихотворном конкурсе "Романтика космоса - 2""Орден Дзухаллага" за лучший дебют на чемпионате "Квестомания""Орден Быка" за почётное третье место в чемпионате "Расхититель Гробниц"
"Орден Быка" за третье место в чемпионате по КР2 "Вторжение"."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!Почётный "Калкитовый наконечник" за блестящую победу в чемпионате "Красная машина".
Почетный "Орден Единения" за блестящую организацию и проведение творческих конкурсов и викторин."Орден быка" за третье место в чемпионате "Зов судьбы"."Красный пантеон" за долгую и плодотворную работу в составе различных комиссий этого форума!
"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2011 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)"Медаль Элитной Охраны" — за выдающиеся заслуги перед форумом!"Зелёная миля" — награда почётному судье творческих конкурсов!
"Карта мира" — переходящая награда за первое место в рейтинге знатоков."Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2013 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)
"Символ Творца" — переходящая награда за первое место в творческом рейтинге
Offline Yuuki

Pokryschkin ist in der Luft!

« Ответ #2 : 14.12.2008 16:49:40 »
I want to get the expansion for Space Rangers 2. But, one annoying thing from SR2 is the way the enemies scale with you--the more money you put on your ship, the more powerful all enemies become. This means there is no sense of progress, and the game actually works against you if you purchase high quality goods. (In other words, buy Maloq goods all the time to keep enemies lower level than you.) This kills the fun for me and I was wondering, is it the same in the expansion? If so, is there any way (like a mod) to fix it?
You have one substantional drawback in your manner of game conducting - why relying on coalition weapon when "domics'" (dominators') weapon is always at the reach? As you have probably noticed the domics' equipment always surpasses the coalition's. That is why you should kick out the desired equipment from the chosen domic and use it for your needs! The durability of domics' equipment is the same of people's.
Offline dplynx

« Ответ #3 : 14.12.2008 16:56:55 »
Well, what I've noticed is that it doesn't matter--dominators and pirates, and other ships--all of them are generated on the basis of the money worth of your ship. It's all based on how much money is in your hull and its equipment. To have a high relative power, you have to keep the money value of the items low. You can't advance because if you put something expensive and nice on your ship, the whole galaxy suddenly becomes much more powerful than you.
"Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!
Offline geckman

<--Когда-то тут был пятачок

« Ответ #4 : 14.12.2008 17:31:25 »
I have never played the expansion for SR2 for a long lime, and now I havent' any practice in playing, but as far as I know, when I don't have anything worth - I'm a lamer (it's absolutely difficult for me to destroy even such a weak enemy, like a shtip), but when I get a very powerful and expensive equipment for my ship, a process of playing becomes easier.  :unwit:

In general, I have never heard such strange estimates.
"Тройной ореон" за почётное второе место в стихотворном конкурсе "Романтика космоса - 2""Орден Дзухаллага" за лучший дебют на чемпионате "Квестомания""Орден Быка" за почётное третье место в чемпионате "Расхититель Гробниц"
"Орден Быка" за третье место в чемпионате по КР2 "Вторжение"."Орден Почётного Легиона" за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!Почётный "Калкитовый наконечник" за блестящую победу в чемпионате "Красная машина".
Почетный "Орден Единения" за блестящую организацию и проведение творческих конкурсов и викторин."Орден быка" за третье место в чемпионате "Зов судьбы"."Красный пантеон" за долгую и плодотворную работу в составе различных комиссий этого форума!
"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2011 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)"Медаль Элитной Охраны" — за выдающиеся заслуги перед форумом!"Зелёная миля" — награда почётному судье творческих конкурсов!
"Карта мира" — переходящая награда за первое место в рейтинге знатоков."Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Помутневшая клисанская рИгалия" — лучшему рейнджеру 2013 года, занявшему первое место в общесоревновательном рейтинге. Поздравляю, Yuuki! ;)
Offline Yuuki

« Ответ #5 : 14.12.2008 17:33:29 »
Well, what I've noticed is that it doesn't matter--dominators and pirates, and other ships--all of them are generated on the basis of the money worth of your ship. It's all based on how much money is in your hull and its equipment. To have a high relative power, you have to keep the money value of the items low. You can't advance because if you put something expensive and nice on your ship, the whole galaxy suddenly becomes much more powerful than you.
You are not fully right! The higher cost of your equipment gives you the chance to dig out the better things from the unsettled planets, but the the level of equipment available in planet stores depends on the level of Galaxy belonging to coalition. The higher level - the better equipment you can get there and the better equipment you can get from domics! But(!) while the planet stores sell the equipment of D-level, domics "sell" :crazy: the equipment of F-level. That is why it is preferrable to get equipment from domics rather than to wait several years to get the same equipment from planet stores! :wise:
Offline dplynx

« Ответ #6 : 14.12.2008 17:46:04 »
That's interesting, I didn't know that. But maybe I'm still not expressing my observations.

What I have noticed is that, let's say you kill a pirate (or any ship dies to anything in the game). Your ship hull + all loaded gear is worth 30000. At some point the game will spawn a new pirate to replace the one you killed, that pirate will have equipment worth, let's say 45000, like the game takes your gear + 50%. This is just an example, I don't know how the game actually works.

Now if you loot the equipment from the dominators, that's fine, you can get good stuff, but the game still looks at the cost of your ship when spawning new dominators, pirates, rangers, etc. I'm sure of it. So it's better to maintain superiority to use all the cheapest tech you can for the same effectiveness--like cheapest D-level laser is the maloq laser, if you get this for all slots, you will be stronger than all newly spawned ships. Of course you still need good stuff. I defeated all the galaxy by myself using Maloq equipment, but when I add a Gaalian scanner, suddenly I get trashed--this is no fun :(
Offline sluggo

« Ответ #7 : 14.12.2008 21:04:33 »
I believe merely the passage of time in the game is what dictates the tech level of equipment. If you don't upgrade, you will get left behind. That's an innate game quality - there is no way to change it. Why would you want to? Half the fun is finding better equipment. Otherwise, set the game to easy difficulty and the Doms will never catch up with you. :lol:
Offline Yuuki

« Ответ #8 : 15.12.2008 04:52:35 »
What I have noticed is that, let's say you kill a pirate (or any ship dies to anything in the game). Your ship hull + all loaded gear is worth 30000. At some point the game will spawn a new pirate to replace the one you killed, that pirate will have equipment worth, let's say 45000,
The gear of a newly spawned pirate depends on the planet level from which he was spawned. Thus we can hunt old (weak) pirates/transports/militaries from high-level planets and kill them. After that the planet generates another one with the upgrated equipment that can be easily looted!
You say you prefer maloq equipment to any other, but its durability leads to constant repairing. On the other hand Gaalian equipment is several times more durable! And we can save money using Gaalian equipment especially if we insert nanitoids in artefact slot. But remember - nanitoids begin to repair equipment only after it loses 45% of its damage rate. (exception - weapons of mass destruction, such as vertix. This weaponry cannot be repaired by nanitoids)
Also the higher price of you equipment the bigger reward you get from planet quests or any other assignment! Also accept my little advise - to get bigger reward for any assignment - lay off all your artefacts to planet shed! Also do not lay off your high-price equipment!
but the game still looks at the cost of your ship when spawning new dominators, pirates, rangers, etc. I'm sure of it.
You are wrong! Make a little verification - buy the weakest equipment, land on any unsettled planet and skip days. When you fly up in several years you'll find that the equipment of the newly spawned pirates will be much better than that of yours.  :wise:
Offline Anakey

« Ответ #9 : 18.03.2009 00:25:53 »
the game does tend to cheat in terms of equipment eg everyone flying around with 20 weight temperal engines when theres only like 66 weight ones in teh shops, then again you get artifacts and unique hulls so its a trade off i guess. whats really funny is to see rangers with no free planets for their race, eg all dom controlled still flying basic hulls even though there are hulls by other racrs of better quality about
Страниц: [1]