English part of the forum > Main forum

Keller in the Year 3347 - Oh My!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Yuuki:
Цитата: MASter-UA от 14.11.2010 07:10:45>>>>excuse me, but i don*t think so...<<<<Whatever you think, the time really differs... :bow:

MASter-UA:
Read here

Yuuki:
Цитата: MASter-UA от 14.11.2010 16:46:21>>>>Read here
<<<<There's nothing in his words to have any influence upon my opinion, since my experience gives me the right to insist on those of mine! You'd better rely on your own experience, rather than trust someone else! ;)

MASter-UA:
Цитата: Yuuki от 14.11.2010 20:25:30>>>>Цитата: MASter-UA от 14.11.2010 16:46:21>>>>Read here
<<<<There's nothing in his words to have any influence upon my opinion, since my experience gives me the right to insist on those of mine! You'd better rely on your own experience, rather than trust someone else! ;)
<<<<The mans opinion matchs with my experience and i don*t have any reason to say that he isn*t right/

Yuuki:
Цитата: MASter-UA от 15.11.2010 06:37:32>>>>The mans opinion matchs with my experience and i don*t have any reason to say that he isn*t right/<<<<Ok, if you want to check this out just try these two saves from one of the champs I've recently participated.
The first conclusion you should make - is that time really differs.
The second conclusion - is the time tends to grow every time you enter the hole for the next time.

Hint: for better testing I'd recommend you to use cheat 'GOD' and a stop-watch.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница