English part of the forum > Main forum

hi i am new and i need help

(1/15) > >>

omega:
hi all i recently start playing sr2 reboot and i must say i love it because it force u to think

i need your help i want to play on 200% difficulty i know if i can live for 5 years i can beat the game but dominators are so aggressive that its nearly impossible to survive
first i think peleng pirate or fereyan mercenery is best starting race (beacuse of missile launcher)
second i realy dont know how to make money at the start because there is no mission(the best way i found is to use that artifact to call keller army in another dominator system then use a camouflage and loot everything)
third i am not sure how the game decide to give u a new rts mission (best source of money in my view) if i can manipulate the game to give me more rts mission i wont have any problem
oh i almost forget how do u farm keller for artifact with weak defense (in the beginning when u have 200 hull keller kill u with any of its attack) when keller come out of its black hole it kill me in a second i cant go even near its black hole  :confused:
i am sorry for my bad english its not my native language

edit: i just thinking what about doing some illegal trade (like selling drugs) and going to jail u actually can make some money in jail what do u think about it?

Klisan-57-:
Hey  :fly:
 If you have problems with survival then kill Keller as fast as you can,  then dominators will stop disturbing.  About his damage... Dont get  around near him. When you see that he jumps to hole, follow him and dont  change trajectory then hole will never close. So you can jump into hole with full health.

About problems with money, Im sure there is 1 good way - commerce  (mostly luxury). Drugs and jail will not give you much money, with  luxury you can get them much faster. I hope you know how to get starting  capital? When you are starting game, pick training for beginners. You  can get money from saling technics (right after you complated mission  with medicaments). Technics appear about 2 months, cost is constant, you  can buy it with 64 cr and sale with 90 cr. In end you will get  10000-30000 cr depends of how fast you acted with trade. After it you can do not finish training if you want. Next stage is killing Keller.

Missions isnt really good for money, but you can take some missions if  there are 3 pirates in system or 2 pirates which are attacking somebody.  Not much financial help but good chance for artifact.

Цитата: omega от 05.06.2012 00:27:41>>>> first i think peleng pirate or fereyan mercenery is best starting race (beacuse of missile launcher)
 second i realy dont know how to make money at the start because there is  no mission(the best way i found is to use that artifact to call keller  army in another dominator system then use a camouflage and loot  everything)
 <<<<starting race is normal. But some players pick gaalian (dealer). He hasnt rockets but has some other advantages.
With artifact which call kelleroids is good idea. But also explore uninhabited planets. Sometimes its very useful.

Ofc you may do not kill Keller, but game is harder if hes alive. I think that killing is best way for you.

omega:
many thanks for fast replay
i always do full medic (no radar no weapon for maximum space) then techi (machinery) but problem start when both get exusted i also know about dumping goods on a planet couse  buying price to lower to the point that no one sell anything on that planet and planet starve to death then i remove goods for some turn and come back to sell them to insane price (maybe i am too lazy beacuse on easier difficulty price ranges are very large lol :P)

and i do as u say actually i do it both at the same time explore the unhabited planet and calling keller army at the same time but after awail it become too tedius :S

about mission i only want planetery mission (robot war) almost always 2000 experiance and alot of money + good chance of artifact

hmm i think for first time around i do as u say i kill keller (also i am not good with arcade games :S) and next game i dont kill it :P many thanks

another question it seems i can force the game to go up in technology (from what i read), is that depends on my total cr (equipment + money)?

edit: how do u know dominators have high tech equipment? i mostly look to their armor and shield i think one with high shield and armor probably have highest tech i ask this question beacuse for me weapon of choice is vertix or if i have lots of micro modle imm9000 (seems to me withough any thing vertix have highest damage but with good equipment and lots of micro fragment do more damage)

Klisan-57-:
Цитата: omega от 05.06.2012 08:07:58>>>> another question it seems i can force the game to go up in technology  (from what i read), is that depends on my total cr (equipment + money)?
 <<<< Nope, equipment and money affects to equipment or artefacts which can be  founded on unhabited planets (not sure about money, but equipment  affects for sure). If you have good equipment then you can find 100% of  items which were generated from start, if you have bad equipment then  you will found fuel tank instead of expensive artefacts and expensive  equipment (As I know).

Цитата: omega от 05.06.2012 08:07:58>>>>   how do u know dominators have high tech equipment? i mostly look to  their armor and shield i think one with high shield and armor probably  have highest tech i ask this question beacuse for me weapon of choice is  vertix or if i have lots of micro modle imm9000 (seems to me withough  any thing vertix have highest damage but with good equipment and lots of  micro fragment do more damage)                                                                                                                                           
 <<<< What version of sr2 you have? Its important.

If you have not old version then cheat shift+ctrl+Vertix will show galactic tech  level. There are 8 levels of galactic technology. (1-8 or A-H). first  level - A, second - B .... 8th - H. When you type cheat for Vertix, game  gives to you 5 Vertixes where you can see that level. Dont forget to  load clear save after that =)
 So these levels are important if you are playing for hight result. When  galactic has 4th level (D), you can drop multi-resonator from dominator  after kill. 6th (F) level allows to drop Vertix from dominator. I dont  remember what level you need for dropping IMHO-9000, probably its 5th  (E).
 If you have first versions of game (like 1.0) then I dont know how to know galactic level except using trainer.

Цитата: omega от 05.06.2012 19:07:58>>>>another question it seems i can force the game to go up in technology<<<<Hmmm I cant say that you can directly do it. Speed of Technology's evolution depends of amout of planets. Look to amount of industrial planets, if you have many industrial planets then evolution goes faster.. As you understand, when you have more than 3 systems all types of dominators attacking systems. When its 3 or lower - only Keller attacks systems. So for 200% difficulty you cant get many industrial planets. So for greater speed of evolution your task is generate many indistrial planets from start and dont let dominators occupy systems with them. Why only industrial? Becouse equipment appears faster on that planets.

If you want know more about all that mechanism... Every planet has his own technic level (also from 1 to 8). levels of planets are rising during game, mostly its random process. But for industrial planets its higher, for agrarian lower. Summary all planet's levels make overall level (galactic technic level, as I told already). Planets with high level has better equipment in shop. You can know personal planet's level by using trainer only. theoretical its possible without trainer, but harder.

So if you decided play good, maybe some tricks will help you, if you dont know them. As i told already, its cheat-code Vertix, which shows to you galactic level. Cheat shift+ctrl+drop will show equipment of nearest ship. Very useful when you are trying to get weapon or something from dominator. You can see if that think matches to you. For example if you see good weapon in dominator and drop his equipment, you can compare galactic level and weapon's level. If weapon's level is higher than galactic level then you will never get it without cheats.

Heh its for new versions of game where you can know galactic level and equipment level easy by using cheat-codes, for old versions you can judge about equipment level only from their characteristic. And dont forget load clear save if you used cheat-code, if you wanna have fair final result.
Also if you explore all unhabited planets, maybe more easy to use trainer for it, its much faster than exploring randomly all planets. Also you can see all equipment in galactic, levels of planets... Precautionary measures are same like after using cheat-codes, you should download old clear save.

EDIT: sorry, I saw that you have 2.0 after I wrote whole post :D Im too lazy to edit it after that =) By the way, do you use protect from SNK?

omega:
wow lots of information i realy appriciate it thanks i love when i know what i am doing :)

Цитата: Klisan-57- от 05.06.2012 11:24:28>>>>
 Nope, equipment and money affects to equipment or artefacts which can be  founded on unhabited planets (not sure about money, but equipment  affects for sure). If you have good equipment then you can find 100% of  items which were generated from start, if you have bad equipment then  you will found fuel tank instead of expensive artefacts and expensive  equipment (As I know).<<<<

so u mean its better to wait so i have better equipment then exploring unhabitat planets? to get better equipment, artifacts?

Цитата: Klisan-57- от 05.06.2012 11:24:28>>>>
By the way, do you use protect from SNK?<<<<
 :shy: what is protect from SNK?

about trainers it seems i cant find the one u mention (all of them just give money) most likely those trainers are for russia verion of the game :(

another thing that i just noticed in my last game is that gallian seems to overpower any other race or maybe its beacuse i always started as a gallian merchant? usually their warship are way more powerfull than other races in term of protection and weaponry. is that why people start as gallian so their homeworld have better protection?

hmm another question: is there anyway to kill keller completly (not sending him away) withought sience station program? i just tried to kill it in a seemingly endless loop every time it regenerate to full health  :( (i dont like to send such a monster to someone else territory its against my morality :D LOL)

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница