Начало   Правила Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Центр рейнджеров "Млечный путь"

28.03.2024 21:36:13
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости:
19.06.2023 12:12:17 - Форум ЕГ снова работает.
03.04.2020 10:16:49 - Ведётся подготовка к чемпионату "Механик"
31.05.2019 12:21:10 - ВНИМАНИЕ! ТЕМ КТО ХОЧЕТ ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ НА ФОРУМЕ!
30.07.2018 01:30:46 - Флешмоб
24.04.2018 12:06:56 - Адрес Форума.

FAQ по тегам форума
FAQ по гильдиям

Творчество Гильдии Команды ТР СНК Кланы Соревнования Рейтинги Альбомы Чат  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Тема: Planetary Battle question:
Offline Iskandar

« : 01.04.2009 14:21:23 »
Hope someone is still around to answer this....

Just got Reboot and, well, i have a bit of a problem.

Not a big fan of the RTS battles.  I'm bad at them, to say the least.  I persevere, mostly because I'm stubborn  (or is that masochistic?).

Got one of the new maps, man what a pain.  Had to restart several times, took me two or maybe even three hours to get it to the point where I was winning.  Eliminated green, red was on the run (I actually started blowing up his factories instead of capturing them.  I was well enough supplied, but I couldn't defend the outlying factories.  If I couldn't hold them without having to constantly defend them I decided he wouldn't get them either).  2 bases, 10 or 12 factories versus 1 base and maybe 3 or 4 factories.  All over but the shouting, really.  Was waiting on my materials to build back up to make the final invasion force when... the game locks up.

3 hours worth of work, multiple retries, and more than my fair share of luck all gone.  Who's bright idea was it not to allow saves in the middle of these battles again?

I have NO urge to replay that battle.  I won, or at least WOULD have won if the game had held together for about 10 or 15 more minutes. 

I most emphatically DO NOT want to play through this whole mess again.

So, my long winded point being, seeing as how I was winning and seeing how the only reason I did not do so was because the game CRASHED I don't feel bad about cheating this time.  Are there cheat codes for the planetary battles?  I seem to remember there being some, but darn if I can find them.

I know I can skip all planetary battles by just refusing to do one.  That is not what I want.  I want some way to instant win a map, or give my side an overwhelming advantage, either way. 

If there are no cheats, I'll just have to, reluctantly, never do a planetary battle again.  The thought of suffering through another map like that, finally work out a way to win, actually be winning for once, and then watch in utter horror as the game crashes to desktop.....

No, just no.

I REALLY wish I could slap the idiot who thought not allowing people to save for upwards of 3 to 4 hours at a time was a good idea....
Значок Аарона Кинга за большой вклад в развитие форума, в частности за организацию и проведение конкурсов и чемпионатов!Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!!!"Радужная сеелика" за высокую творческую активность.
"Красный пантеон" за плодотворную работу в составе Комиссии по Творческим Конкурсам!Переходящая "Некриловая шпилька" за третье место в "Кубке Цитаделей""Ивикус" — за заслуги перед форумом!
"Звезда Эгемона". Редчайшая награда Галактического Совета. Выдана за выдающиеся заслуги перед Форумом и за форумный стаж свыше 2000 дней"Орден Галактического Совета" за тестирование, реализацию новшеств и прочую помощь в разработке аддона "КР HD: Революция".
Offline RangerDimidr0

« Ответ #1 : 02.04.2009 13:17:20 »
Hello, Iskandar!
Saving in a planetary battle is impossible, because in this case savefile can be too big, or little damaged. You can't save in planetary text quests too.
As I understand, you have Space Rangers 2: Reloaded. If I make an error, Your trouble can be in one nasty bug: then you press an "E" key on your keyboard and at this time you have selected robots without Nuke Bomb (or however it named in English version(I have a Russian)), a game wiil crush.
I think, somebody will help you.
Hope someone is still around to answer this....

You can see only English part of the forum, but you can't see Russian part of it. But I'm can seeboth. Everyday hundreds of people visit this forum, and I hope, someone there really can help you.
P.S. My English is very bad :(
Dmitry RangerDimidr0 Evdokimov.
Offline Iskandar

« Ответ #2 : 03.04.2009 02:01:32 »
I replayed it, this tyime taking the extra armor and crushed it in 30 minutes.
I took a factory near the enemy base and forted up there with healing bots and missle towers.  Eventually the enemy wore himself out attacking me for no real return (had to replace missle towers every few minutes) and the other enemy hit his base.  The attack failed but stripped the defenses.  So I rolled in there with the forces I had been using to defend my factory and with no defenses, and no resources to buy more bots, his base was mine.  Green down, red was a bit more of a challenge.  But since i hadn't had to replace my original 9 bots until after attacking green, I had a pile of resources to make a flood of cheap bots and sent them out to capture everything.

Eventually I realized that red was depending on 3 Titanium factories to keep making robots, so I sent three bomb bots (each) adter the factories and leveled them.... after that point I simply outproduced him and rolled right over him.

And won a little over 1k credits for my efforts.

Meh.

Орден Почетного Легиона за активное участие в жизни форума свыше 1000 дней!"Ашианская лента" за третье место в конкурсе "Лучший картостроитель 2"Почетный Орден "Звезда Свободы" II-й степени за создание квестов "Вулканический остров" и "Туристы" для "КР2: Перезагрузка"
Почётный орден "Звезда свободы" III-й степени за создание квеста для аддона "Революция"
Offline Карнедж

« Ответ #3 : 10.04.2009 00:20:52 »
You can loose a battle and get some reward. No need to refuse from battles.
I don't like new maps too. They are extremely hardcore, and were made by hardcore fans from this forum.
Страниц: [1]